Friday 11 July 2008

I LOVE FRIDAYS!

Fridays are my FAVORITE day of the week! I wake up VERY early and bike down to meet my good friend Christina at the local village market for my weekly dose of fruit and veg...

fruit n veg

This is the actual market but that is obviously not ME in the yellow sweatshirt. Although she did go to a PA college apparently! It's lovely here. I feel very lucky every single Friday for the life that I've got.

mildenhall england - pretty huh? lol


I've made friends with the vendors there, Mark and Lee, and it's lovely to have a chat before the rest of the village shows up! I always bake something yummy with whatever I buy fresh that day because Friday is also my day off. This week it will be something berry as they're in season and cheap!

berry pie


On Fridays they always have something a bit fun at Jax's school. Today it is The Ugly Bug Ball!! He looked so cute in the little getup we made together! And I'm putting a pic of his best mate Wills too. When they're not fighting it's a beautiful friendship based mostly on fart jokes!























I even convinced Mae to skip the gym today... HOORAY! Fridays ROCK. Sorry the video is sideways... but it's still cute!! Jax got a last minute speaking part today because someone begged off sick. Actors! Such Divas!

No comments: