Wednesday 23 July 2008

Summer Vacation!

YAY FOR GORGEOUS WEATHER!!



Our summer vacation is going pretty well! We've been keeping really busy walking around town. Today we are thinking of taking the bus to the market in Bury St. Edmunds. I need to be out in this gorgeous sunshine because even though I read them COMPLETELY out of order... I'm on my last Harry Potter book now. Once finished I might be able to accomplish something else like cleaning this house or hemming my friend Christina's curtains!
But most importantly- we have some really exciting news:



Jackson lost his first tooth! He was so excited that he literally danced for an hour!! The tooth fairy did come to visit us and she left some chocolate buttons and a pound coin. Woohoo!


It seems like just yesterday I could feel his first tooth popping through and now... all growns up!


Nothing like a good 'ole milestone to make you just want to hug them... and also freeze time! It goes too fast!!

No comments: